What it is
Drumsticks handmade from Abelia Biflora wood with a smooth natural finish, comfortable grip, and taper to a rounded tip. These are 29cm long and 1.2-1.4cm in diameter.
Abelia Biflora sticks are light, durable and have a balanced tone.
At a glance
Abelia Biflora drumsticks
- Most drum playing, from the smaller opera drums to even the large tang drums
- Playing wood blocks
- Recommended drumsticks for playing paigu, biangu, xiaogu and dagu
Why you should buy it
- Lightweight and good for playing at faster tempos
- Durable and can endure a lot of playing
- Gets a good general tone out of drums
There are no reviews yet.