What it is
This is a large-sized synthetic skin Sanxian.
The Sanxian has been historically been one of the most popular Chinese folk instruments. Likened to the Japanese Shamisen and Western banjo, the Sanxian produces a unique, dry tone when played.
The length is 124cm and the width of the resonator is 22cm.
At a glance
A large sized Sanxian.
- Players who would prefer a larger sanxian.
Why you should buy it
- Good quality at an affordable price
- More environmentally sustainable due to the lack of python skin
Why some might not want it
- It is not as good as other costlier options.
- It may be too big.
- It may not possess the authentic Sanxian tone colour
There are no reviews yet.