What it is
A Yangqin made of Burmese Rosewood by Yue Hai in China. It has a very controlled resonation and volume, making it an evident choice for soloist.
At a glance
A Yangqin with an extremely clean and clear high range and a deep and rich bass.
- Intermediate/Advanced players
- Players who go for grading examination
Why you should buy it
- Great Yangqin suitable for all kinds of scenarios, from solo to orchestral playing
- Comes with shortened fine tuning bridges to minimize unwanted buzzing noise
Why some might not want it
- Not looking to upgrade to a solo Yangqin
About the Maker
Yue Hai is a company founded in 1985 in Hebei, China. It is a large scale manufacturer of various Chinese Instruments, most notably are its Yangqins. In 1996, Yue Hai merged with Beijing Xinghai and has since been renamed to “Beijing Xinghai Factory 3”. However, they are allowed to keep the name “Yue Hai” in their products.
There are no reviews yet.