What it is
- An erhu made of premium aged Rosewood with a distinct Shanghai tone
- Made by Hu Han Rou – one of the finest Erhu makers in China
At a glance
An erhu with excellent playability, volume and sweetness.
- Beginners who do not mind spending more for a great instrument to start with
- Intermediate players looking to upgrade from their starter instrument
- Advanced players looking for an erhu to truly express themselves
Why you should buy it
- Our best selling concert grade erhu can’t be wrong
- Made by Hu Han Rou, one of the finest erhu maker in Shanghai, China
Why some might not want it
- Already have a couple of aged rosewood erhus
About the Maker
- Hu Han Rou is a famous Shanghai erhu maker that has received numerous accolades for her high quality of erhu construction.
- She is currently a member of the China Erhu Association.
- She is the top disciple of the late master erhu maker Wang Gen Xing. Click here to read more about her.
There are no reviews yet.