What it is
Drumsticks handmade from high quality Ebony wood with a smooth natural finish, comfortable grip, and taper to a rounded tip. These are 26cm long and 1.3cm in diameter.
Ebony sticks are denser, durable and have a darker tone.
At a glance
- Most drum playing, from the smaller opera drums to even the large tang drums
- Playing wood blocks
- Recommended drumsticks for playing paigu and xiaogu
Why you should buy it
- Heavier and good for playing softer passages
- Good volume and clarity
- Not too heavy, still good for playing at higher tempos
- Durable and can endure a lot of playing
- Darker tone color
There are no reviews yet.