What it is
- An erhu made of Ming Qing Aged Rosewood harvested from old buildings from the Ming Qing Era, paired with the best snakeskin
- Extreme richness, clarity and articulation with a distinct Shanghai tone
- Made by Hu Han Rou – one of the finest Erhu makers in China
At a glance
Rich, articulate and warm with strong high registers and good volume
- Intermediate to advanced players. The snakeskin needs some serious playing to season it for the erhu to reach its maximum potential
Why you should buy it
- High end model of Hu Han Rou
- Made by Hu Han Rou, arguably the best Erhu maker in Shanghai
Why some might not want it
- Tighter and thicker snakeskin hence needs sometime and effort to season
About the Maker
- Hu Han Rou is a famous Shanghai erhu maker that has received numerous accolades for her high quality of erhu construction.
- She is currently a member of the China Erhu Association.
- She is the top disciple of the late master erhu maker Wang Gen Xing. Click here to read more about her.
There are no reviews yet.