What it is
A Pipa made of Cypress by Shanghai Dunhuang “Yun” in China. The body is made of Cypress, while the pegs are made of Rosewood. Along with the top frets there is a strip of Ox Horn composite material. The headstock is a beautiful faux bone carving of a Peony.
At a glance
A Pipa with a clear and bright tone.
Light in weight
- Beginner Pipa players who are keen on a little upgrade to a better and affordable Pipa.
Why you should buy it
- We are the sole distributor of Shanghai Dunhuang “Yun” Pipas in South-East Asia
- The Ox Horn composite material allows the Pipa to sound brighter and clearer.
Why some might not want it
- Some may want to invest in a better Pipa if going long-term
- Pipa sounds slightly muffled
About the Maker
Shanghai Dunhuang Musical Instruments Co., Ltd is one of the largest and most established Chinese musical instrument factory in China. Using the years of musical instrument manufacturing experience and a variety of high-end technology, Shanghai Dunhuang produces top quality instruments under their ‘Yun’ Brand products.
There are no reviews yet.