What it is
A Liuqin made of Hong Huali Wood by Liang Hao in China. This Liuqin has been fitted with a Mechanical Tuner. This allows higher precision for tuning. Having a perfectly tuned Liuqin has never been easier. The frets are made of a composite material that is as durable and strong as metal frets, yet producing a round tone.
At a glance
A warm and clear sounding Liuqin.
- Players who are looking to have a fuss free tuning experience.
- Players looking for an better upgrade from a starter grade Liuqin.
Why you should buy it
- The sound and tone quality of this Liuqin exceeds its inexpensive price tag.
- Produced by Liang Hao, which was a disciple of popular Zhongran Maker Song Guang Ning, the tone of his instruments have remarkable resemblance to Song’s, but they sells at a fraction of Song’s.
Why some might not want it
- Some players might prefer a brighter toned Liuqin.
About the Maker
Liang Hao is a famous Chinese Instrument Maker from Beijing, China. His most sought after instruments include the Zhongruan and Liuqin. He was the student of Song Guang Ning, another Chinese Instrument Maker. Liang Hao’s instruments are very bold and resonant but retains their clarity. Together with his teacher, they have researched and improved upon older models of the Zhongruan and Liuqin, making them ever more resonant.
There are no reviews yet.