What it is
A Half Size Guzheng made of Red Huali Wood by Xiang Sheng in Hui’An, China. The length of this Guzheng is only 100cm, which is definitely shorter than the conventional Guzheng, making it much easier to travel with.
At a glance
A Guzheng with a decent tone.
- Guzheng players looking for a very light and portable Guzheng
- Kids who are interested in playing a Guzheng but the size might be a challenge
Why you should buy it
- Very easy to travel with and a very decent Guzheng to bring around and practice on
Why some might not want it
- A smaller Guzheng also means a smaller soundbox, which makes it’s tone not as resonant and clear as a standard Guzheng
- Does not come with a stand, played on a tabletop or on your lap
About the Maker
Xiang Sheng is an instrument factory based in Huai’An, China. Xiang Sheng has won multiple awards which includes “Jiang Shu Province’s Top Quality Product” and “China’s Top 10 most innovative Product” to name a few. It may not have the popularity of Shanghai Dunhuang, but it has many unique Guzheng designs patented for. This portable Guzheng is one of them.
There are no reviews yet.